UKPSC Recruitment for 237 PCS Jobs 2014-2015 Exam. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment for 237 PCS Jobs 2012 Exam. UKPSC has been released a notification for Combined State Civil/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2012 for the recruitment of 237 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin 24th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UKPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2014 till 11:59 pm
- Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank: 27-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 237 Posts
Name of the Exam: Combined State Civil/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2012
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Collector, Uttarakhand Civil Services (Executive Branch): 16 Posts
- Police Deputy Superintendent (Home Ministry): 21 Posts
- Agriculture Service Grade-2 Section-B (Development Branch) Agriculture Department: 05 Posts
- Agriculture Service Grade-2 Section-C (Plant Conservation Branch) Agriculture Department: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Service Grade-2 Section-C (Chemical Branch) Agriculture Department: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Service Grade-2 Section-C (Statistics Branch) Agriculture Department: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Service Grade-2 Section-D (Engineering Branch) Agriculture Department: 01 Post
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Department): 06 Posts
- Assistant Sugarcane Officer (Sugarcane Department): 02 Posts
- Promotion Officer/ Public Relation Officer (Sugarcane Department): 01 Post
- Assistant Divisional Transport Officer (Transport Department): 05 Posts
- Work Officer District Panchayat (Panchayati Raj Department): 06 Posts
- Block Development Officer (Village Development Department): 32 Posts
- Finance Officer (Finance Department): 23 Posts
- Assistant Labour Commissioner (Labour & Employment Department): 03 Posts
- Assistant Director (Sanskrit Education Department): 06 Posts
- District Tourism Development Officer (Culture Tourism & Sports Department): 09 Posts
- Promotion Officer/ Public Relation Officer (Culture Tourism & Sports Department): 02 Posts
- District Saving Officer (Finance Department): 01 Post
- Sub Registrar (Finance Department): 19 Posts
- Information Officer/ District Information Officer (Information Department): 11 Posts
- Transportation Tax Officer-I (Transport Department): 11 Posts
- District Youth Welfare & Provincial Guard Team Officer (Yuva Kalyan Evam Praanteey Rakshak Dal Vibhag): 04 Posts
- Child Development Planning Officer (Women & Child Welfare Department): 39 Posts
- District Fulfillment Officer (Food & Civil Supplies Department): 02 Posts
- Regional Food Officer (Food & Civil Supplies Department): 05 Posts
- Probationary Officer (Social Welfare Department): 01 Post
Bachelors Degree from recognized university for S.No.1 post, any Degree/ equivalent for S.No.2 post, Degree in Agriculture for S.No.3 post, PG in Entomology or Plant Pathology specialization with M.S.C. (Botany) for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Pay or Salary: Rs.9,300/- – 39,100 with Grade Pay.
Age Limit: 21 to 42 years as on 01-07-2014.
Check below notification for age relaxation.
For Preliminary Exam: General, OBC & Ex-Serviceman candidates has to pay Rs.150/- & Other category candidates has to pay Rs.60/- through State Bank of India (SBI).
For Main Exam: Candidates has to pay Rs.250/- for General, Rs.150/- for OBC & Ex-Serviceman candidates of Uttarakhand & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST, PH & Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Uttarakhand.